CBC and Client Definition: The term CBC refers to the Certified Burris Coach and the term Client refers to the person requesting services from the CBC.
Functional Emotional Fitness™ Definition: Functional Emotional Fitness™ is an Empirically Sound 7 Step Emotional Measurement™ discipline designed to interrupt, restructure and reprogram any emotional state and behavior which simply does not work.
I fully understand Functional Emotional Fitness™ is an Emotional Measurement™ Process and is NOT psychotherapy. The listing of specialties simply indicates a consistent improvement with clients who have been previously diagnosed in those areas.
No Diagnosis or Background History: Functional Emotional Fitness™ is designed to address the single issue all human behavior has in common and this is the emotional state of the client. Therefore, no background history or diagnosis is needed, nor will Certified Burris Coach ask for background history or engage in the diagnosis of a client. Should the client volunteer information to assist in the progression of the Functional Emotional Fitness™ Process it will be held in the strictest of confidence unless otherwise compelled by law.
The Intent of Functional Emotional Fitness™ is to simply guide you through the process of how a thought process works which in turn enables control over one’s emotional state and behavior.
The Results of Functional Emotional Fitness™ is an empirically sound process which produces measurable outcomes at every session regarding MDD, PTSD, suicide prevention, eating disorders, addiction weight loss, relationships, ADHD, OCD, EQ, IQ, and SQ.
The Functional Emotional Fitness™ Checklist is the only information the CBC requires to monitor my progress. Should I decide to share other information through the course of the Functional Emotional Fitness™ process this will be entirely up to me. Functional Emotional Fitness™ Checklist data with gender, age, previous diagnosis and general occupation may be displayed publicly as a study or performance gauge for the Certified Burris Coach. Name of the client will never be used without the consent of the client.
CBC Supervisor: A supervisor who is assigned to monitor the performance of a CBC will have access to the Functional Emotional Fitness™ Checklists of their assigned CBC’s. This access is used only to assess the performance of a CBC and for no other reason.
CBC Obligations: The CBC is NOT required to refer the client to a third party based on any information from the Functional Emotional Fitness™ Checklist or voluntary information revealed to the CBC by the Client. Should the Client deem it necessary to see a physician, psychologist or psychiatrist this decision will be entirely up to the Client.
Clients Rights: The Client waives any right to legal action against the CBC should the Client be dissatisfied with the information presented or for any other reason in regard to the Functional Emotional Fitness™ process.
CBC, Burris Institute Relationship: Each CBC is independent of the company of Burris Institute unless stated otherwise.
Copyright and Trademarks: All materials provided are the copyright of Burris Institute and Subconscious Restructuring® is a registered trademark owned by Burris Institute.
Client Data: The Burris Institute and every CBC will respect the confidentiality of the client's information, except as otherwise authorized by the client, or as required by law. Whenever data is compiled for statistical purposes all personal information will be removed. The Burris Institute and all CBC’s will obtain an agreement from the client before releasing their name’s as clients or references, or any other client identifying information. Should the client’s data be compromised by means not within the control of Burris Institute the client agrees the Burris Institute cannot be held liable.
Burris Gut Health Checklist: The Gut Health Symptom Checklist is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is not intended to be patient education, does not create any patient relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment.
Please consult your health care provider, before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition. Burris Institute expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered because of your reliance on the information contained herein and specifically does not endorse any test, treatment, or procedure mentioned in this document.
Many of these symptoms can cross over each other or represent a completely different issue.
Please do not go any further if you do not agree to this disclaimer.
I am age 13 or over
I fully understand the terms of the Burris Institute CBC Client Agreement.
2. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on BurrisConnect.com and you can control how we share your content through your privacy. In order for us to use certain types of content and provide you with BurrisConnect.com, you agree to the following:
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with BurrisConnect.com ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account (except to the extent your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it).
2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to moving content to the trash on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
3. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about BurrisConnect.com, but you understand we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep BurrisConnect.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help in order to do that, which includes the following commitments:
1. You will not use BurrisConnect.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
2. You will not collect users' information, or otherwise access BurrisConnect.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
3. You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
4. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
5. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
6. You will not develop or operate a third party application containing, or advertise or otherwise market alcohol-related or other mature content without appropriate age-based restrictions.
7. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam).
8. You will not upload malicious code.
9. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
4. Account Security & Use Agreement
1. BurrisConnect.com users provide their real names and information. Commitments relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
2. You will not provide any false personal information on BurrisConnect.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
3. You will not use BurrisConnect.com if you are under 13.
4. You will not use BurrisConnect.com if you are located in a country embargoed by the U.S., or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals.
5. You will not use BurrisConnect.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
6. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
7. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
8. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
5. Protecting the Rights of Others
1. You will not post content or take any action on BurrisConnect.com that infringes someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content you post on BurrisConnect.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
3. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including BurrisConnect.com, without our written permission.
5. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on BurrisConnect.com
1. We can change this Statement as long as we provide you notice through BurrisConnect.com (unless you opt-out of such notice) and an opportunity to comment.
2. We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons upon notice without opportunity to comment.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of BurrisConnect.com to you. We will generally try to notify you, but have no obligation to do so. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
1. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or BurrisConnect.com in a state or federal court located in Los Angeles County. The laws of the State of California will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Clark County, Nevada for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
2. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or your content on BurrisConnect.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
3. WE TRY TO KEEP BurrisConnect.com UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING BurrisConnect.com "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT BurrisConnect.com WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. BurrisConnect.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR CONTENT OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR BurrisConnect.com, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR BurrisConnect.com WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, BurrisConnect.com's LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
1. By "BurrisConnect.com" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.BurrisConnect.com and any other BurrisConnect.com branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed.
2. By "us," "we" and "our" we mean Burris Institute... and/or its affiliates.
3. By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services that enable applications, developers, operators or services to retrieve data from BurrisConnect.com and provide data to us relating to BurrisConnect.com users.
4. By "content" we mean the content and information you post on BurrisConnect.com, including information about you and the actions you take.
5. By "post" we mean post on BurrisConnect.com or otherwise make available to us.
6. By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
1. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding BurrisConnect.com, and supersedes any prior agreements.
2. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
3. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
4. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
5. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
6. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
7. Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
8. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.